- Change Log
- Contact Us
SysCalc6 Features at a Glance
With just the right input detail and output data, SysCalc6 offers features that other in-depth simulation software don’t match. Now you can design, simulate, and build solutions while managing your system projects better than ever.
XML Data Files
- Rich and flexible XML-Data files are attachable to any component providing precise frequency, temperature and power modeling on a parameter by parameter basis.
- Spline curves used to
- "Ganged" and "Sequenced" model allows for staged gain across multiple control blocks
Component Input parameters
- Input and output impedance can be defined for each component
- Backoff in dB below OP1dB defined for each component
All classical output parameters (P1dB, IPx, IPx, IMx, etc,)
- the cumulative gain (dB) from the from the beginning of the page through the current component
- the effective noise figure (dB) of the component within the system
- the cumulative NF_eff (dB) from the from the beginning of the page through the current component
- the output noise power (dBm) of the component
- the component input voltage (rms)
- the component output voltage (rms)
Each parameter can be related to other parameters within the same component through mathematical expressions. For instance, Psat can be defined as 3 dB above P1dB.
- More extensive and flexible sweep definitions
- Rescale to define new graph extents
- Numerous features make the user interface better than ever for accomplishing simple and complex tasks.
- Project files are now saved in XML format giving software developers an easy path to reading and writing SysCalc files.